I purchased this board unfinished from Wal Mart. ($5.97)
The 9 tiles are removable.
What you will need:
Printed Pictures (can be printed on card stock)
1. Remove the tiles and paint the entire board black (or whatever color you want)
2. Paint 3 tiles with chalkboard paint (both sides)
3. Paint other 6 tiles black (both sides)
4. Cut your choice of scrapbook paper and photos into the same size as the tiles. (or slightly smaller if you want to show some of the paint)
5. Mod Podge scrapbook paper and photos onto tiles
6. Mod Podge over scrapbook paper and pictures
7. Repeat the mod podge process.